Casa de Luz
Occupancy maximum of 6 adults and 2 children
The best of Sea Ranch living, this home offers a stunning updated design and with ocean views from virtually every room, you will never feel disconnected from the sea. This beautifully designed and appointed home provides space for great gatherings but also allows for privacy to relax in your own personal spaces. This home accommodates your family and friends with spacious interior and exterior settings from the large, cozy fireplace-warmed family room, with vaulted ceilings that open to a private flowering courtyard, while The Great Room with soaring ceilings and wood burning stove - the living room, dining area, and modern sleek kitchen all flow together - with sun drenched windows and transfixing ocean meadow views. Step out of the Pacific view sundeck and snuggle into an Adirondack with a good book.
The home features 2 master suites. One master suite sits alone on the second floor with a loft office area, step-out ocean view balcony, and the oversized bathroom and stone shower create a lux retreat. The 2nd king accommodations are on the lower entry floor, sun-filled and again boasting water and meadow views. This king bedroom connects to a beautiful full bathroom with a stone shower that would be shared with the 3rd bedroom. The 3rd queen bedded guest room on the opposite side of the home has one of the best views of the Pacific; though more intimate, it offers a wonderful retreat and conveniently sits across from a half bath. Privacy remains a key feature of the home's design. Enjoy a meadow setting with a Pacific view hot tub to soak away a chilly Sea Ranch morning or be amazed at our star-filled nights.
This impeccably maintained home has a newly remodeled kitchen featuring Miele and Wolf appliances, updated baths, a private hot-tub deck with ocean views, and a fully enclosed courtyard garden. The home's location could not be better, just minutes walking from Shell Beach, steps from One-Eyed Jacks, and sited between the Del Mar and Olhson Recreation Centers for swimming and tennis. The garage has parking for two cars and has an EV charger. Enjoy a large Weber Gas Grill in the courtyard for family BBQs.
- There is a 3-night minimum stay requirement for the homes.
- Casa de Luz Home nightly rate starts at $800.00 per night plus Sonoma County occupancy tax of 14%.
- No other additional fees.
- Deposit and cancellation details: EXPLORE MORE
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
3 bedrooms, 2 1/2 bathrooms
1 king bedded bedroom suite with ensuite bathroom and ocean view balcony
2nd king bedroom suite is on the ground level with meadow and ocean views, adjoining stone bath
1 queen bedded guest room across from 1/2 bath
Pacific view in the meadow location
Short walk to Shell Beach
Ocean view private hot tub
Fireplace and a wood burning stove
Private bedroom spaces, large entertaining areas indoors and out
Incredibly well-equipped kitchen
Entertaining courtyard with Weber Gas BBQ Grill
Full sized washer and dryer
- Maximum occupancy 6 adults and 2 children
- Check in 3pm
- Check out 11am
- No unregistered guests overnight
- Suitable for toddlers and children under 12
- No Pets
- No Smoking
- No Parties or Events
- Noise Curfew 10pm
- Concierge +
• This service is a curated experience beginning with your booking, through pre arrival planning and assistance during your stay. A seamless relationship to ensure you are having the experience of a lifetime.
• Expert and insider access both in home and off property assistance, including The Lodge offerings and activities, and suggestions for activities and dining in the surrounding coastal towns.
- The Lodge Restaurant Reservations +
• Preferred seating times, invitation to Lodge VIP events, insider access to any planned activities or workshops.
• Bar access at The Lodge
• Lodge Café, available daily from 8 - 5PM
• Fireside Lounge events and happening.
- VIP access to The Lodge's Daily Event Calendar
- General Store
- Pre-Arrival Grocery Shopping +
• Curated basics staples will be awaiting you. Then, with your concierge, customize your pantry so you never have to go anywhere.
- Housekeeping +
• Full service will be offered every third day. All other service requested can be customized for your preferences.
- Maintenance +
• Enjoy the support of a dedicated home maintenance team for any challenges or needs.
- Transportation Between Lodge and Home +
• Schedule your ride to dinner, activities, or drinks at The Lodge with your concierge.
- Wellness Services
- Fitness Programming
- Sea Ranch Experiences
- Brooklinen Linens
- Stocked Kitchen +
• Basic package of staples include olive oil, balsamic vinegar, chef's spices, milk, coffee, & tea
- Washer & Dryer
- Organic Bath & Shower Products
- Walking Sticks
- Sea Ranch Trail Guide
- Sea Ranch Activity Guide
- Sketching Supplies
- Board Games
- Book Library