Deposit and Cancellation Policy
- We secure 100% of the charges at time of booking including the 14% Occupancy Tax.
- Cancel 4 months prior to arrival and you will receive a 100% refund minus a $150 cancelation service fee.
- Cancel by 4 months before arrival to 31 days prior to arrival and you will be responsible for 50% of the booking fee.
- Cancelling within 30 days prior to arrival and you will be responsible for 100% of the booking fee with no refund available.
Cancellation Extenuating Circumstances Overview
- Keep in mind that Extenuating Circumstances policy does not cover cancellations due to illness or travel disruptions caused by COVID-19.
- This Extenuating Circumstances Policy explains how cancellations are handled when unforeseen events beyond your control arise after booking and make it impracticable or illegal to complete your reservation. This Policy applies to reservations for both accommodations and Experiences.
- When this Policy allows for cancellation, it controls and takes precedence over the reservation’s cancellation policy. Guests that are impacted by an event covered by this Policy can cancel their reservation and receive, depending on the circumstances, a refund, and/or other consideration.
What events are covered
- This Policy uses the term “Event” to refer to the following situations that occur after booking, are unforeseen at the time of booking, and prevent or legally prohibit completion of the reservation.
Changes to government travel requirements.
- Unexpected changes to visa or passport requirements imposed by a governmental agency that prevent travel to the destination. This doesn’t include lost or expired travel documents or other personal circumstances relating to a guest’s authorization to travel.
Declared emergencies and epidemics.
- Government declared local or national emergencies, epidemics, pandemics, and public health emergencies.
- Government travel restrictions. Travel restrictions imposed by a governmental agency that prevent or prohibit traveling to, staying at, or returning from the Listing location. This does not include non-binding travel advisories and similar government guidance.
- Military actions and other hostilities. Acts of war, hostilities, invasions, civil war, terrorism, explosions, bombings, rebellions, riots, insurrection, civil disorder, and civil unrest.
- Natural disasters. Natural disasters, acts of God, large-scale outages of essential utilities, volcanic eruptions, tsunamis, and other severe and abnormal weather events.
What is not covered
- Everything else. This Policy only allows for cancellations for the Events described above. Everything else is excluded. Examples of situations that this Policy does not allow cancellations for include: unexpected disease, illness, or injury; government obligations like jury duty, court appearances or military duties; travel advisories or other government guidance (that fall short of a travel ban or prohibition); cancellation or rescheduling of an event for which the reservation was made; and transportation disruptions unrelated to a covered Event like road closures, as well as flight, train, bus and ferry cancellations. If you cancel a reservation in these cases, the amount refunded will be determined by the cancellation policy that applies to the reservation.
What to do next
- If you believe this Policy applies to your reservation, please contact us tto cancel your reservation. In all cases, you should be prepared to provide documentation that shows how the Event has impacted you or your reservation.