Frequently Asked Questions
- When will your guest rooms be available? Our newly renovated accommodations will be available Summer of 2023. At this time our restaurant, bar and lounge, cafe, and general store are open.
- Are you hiring? We’ll be looking to grow our team soon. You can reach out to [email protected] to learn more about working with us.
- Can I park there to access the trails? Parking is limited to post office Lodge visitors. If you’re looking to access the Bluff Trail, you can park at the nearby Black Point Beach parking lot just north of the Lodge.
- Do you have EV charging stations for my car? Coming soon, we will have two standard EV charging stations and two Tesla charging stations.
- Are pets allowed? We love pets. When visiting the nearby trails, make sure to keep them on leash.
- Can I use my drone at your property? Drones are not allowed at The Sea Ranch. See www.TSRA.org for details.
- What is your mailing address? P.O. Box 44
The Sea Ranch, CA 95497
- How are you responding to COVID-19? We take our community’s safety and health seriously and want to make sure we’re doing our part to keep The Sea Ranch a safe place to visit. We’re closely following the evolving COVID-19 pandemic and strictly adhering to Sonoma County and CDC recommended guidelines for business operations. Masks are required for our building crew.
- Where is the closest beach access? Black Point Beach is just north of the Lodge property and is the first of five public beach access points within The Sea Ranch.
- Additional resources. Read all about it UC Berkeley
The Sea Ranch Association
Our friend Kelsey Keith wrote.. oral history
Lyndon Design Gallery