Occupancy 4 adults / 2 children, 3 and older
An intimate 1277 sq ft. Sea Ranch beauty, lovingly restored with new hardwood floors, an updated kitchen and appliances, new stone counters in both the kitchen and bathrooms, all combined with updated furnishing make this home a real winner for your vacation backdrop. Foothill Close is a Don Jacobs designed single level 2 bed, 2 bath home with a distant Pacific blue water views. One bedroom facing the sunny deck and has a private bath, the 2nd bedroom sits next to a large full bathroom. Located on a lower hillside in the East Meadow, it was built in 1983 by Jack Richardson. The living area is open & comfortable with wood beam ceilings with an oversized stone wood burning fireplace with a rock hearth. The sunny & spacious deck that runs the entire length of the home has a hot tub and an outdoor dining area facing west to the sea. Close to the Sea Ranch Chapel & Shell Beach there is also access to all of the amenities of The Sea Ranch including hiking trails and the Recreation Centers for swimming & tennis.
- There is a 3-night minimum stay requirement for the homes.
- Foothill Close nightly rates start at $600.00 per night plus Sonoma County occupancy tax of 14%.
- No other additional fees.
- Deposit and cancellation details: EXPLORE MORE
Spring Break 4th Night Free Offer
Book 3 consecutive nights* and receive the 4th night complimentary!
Valid on all bookings of 3 nights or more arriving between March 13 through May 25, 2023.
Offer is based on availability; not some blackout dates apply.
For assistance please contact Sea Ranch Living's Concierge at [email protected] or call 707 513-9904
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
1 king bedded bedroom with ensuite bathroom with direct access to the sun deck.
1 queen bedded guest room with full bathroom next door in the hall.
Stunning architectural design by Don Jacobs
Distant Pacific views
Oversized stone fireplace
Updated home with new floors, kitchen, countertops, and many of the furnishings
Ocean view deck with hot tub, BBQ grill, large dining table and seating.
Full sized washer and dryer
Electric Car Charger
- Maximum occupancy 4 adults / 2 children, 3 and older
- Check in 3pm
- Check out 11am
- No unregistered guests overnight
- Suitable for toddlers and children under 12
- No Pets
- No Smoking
- No Parties or Events
- Noise Curfew 10pm
- Concierge +
• This service is a curated experience beginning with your booking, through pre arrival planning and assistance during your stay. A seamless relationship to ensure you are having the experience of a lifetime.
• Expert and insider access both in home and off property assistance, including The Lodge offerings and activities, and suggestions for activities and dining in the surrounding coastal towns.
- The Lodge Restaurant Reservations +
• Preferred seating times, invitation to Lodge VIP events, insider access to any planned activities or workshops.
• Bar access at The Lodge
• Lodge Café, available daily from 8 - 5PM
• Fireside Lounge events and happening.
- VIP access to The Lodge's Daily Event Calendar
- General Store
- Pre-Arrival Grocery Shopping +
• Curated basics staples will be awaiting you. Then, with your concierge, customize your pantry so you never have to go anywhere.
- Housekeeping +
• Full service will be offered every third day. All other service requested can be customized for your preferences.
- Maintenance +
• Enjoy the support of a dedicated home maintenance team for any challenges or needs.
- Transportation Between Lodge and Home +
• Schedule your ride to dinner, activities, or drinks at The Lodge with your concierge.
- Wellness Services
- Fitness Programming
- Sea Ranch Experiences
- Brooklinen Linens
- Stocked Kitchen +
• Basic package of staples include olive oil, balsamic vinegar, chef's spices, milk, coffee, & tea
- Washer & Dryer
- Organic Bath & Shower Products
- Walking Sticks
- Sea Ranch Trail Guide
- Sea Ranch Activity Guide
- Sketching Supplies
- Board Games
- Book Library
For assistance, please contact Sea Ranch Living's Concierge at [email protected] or call 707-513-9904.