Occupancy maximum of 2 people
Sea Ranch romantic living at its best. This intimate rustic cabin with contrasting modern furnishings boasts breathtaking towering redwood views from every window. The wooded location is just steps away from a winding neighborhood walking path leading to the street parking area. Enjoy the unrivaled location along with the home’s open concept living on 2 levels, intimate yet inspired kitchen, and cozy wood burning fireplace. The location west of Route 1 is very private and nestled in a small grouping of like sized cabins. Perfect for a romantic retreat or a creative hideaway when you need to get away from the world. Explore the redwoods, sea, beaches, and hiking paths by day and snuggle in for evenings spent cooking, eating fireside, and enjoying quality time with loved ones.
- There is a 3-night minimum stay requirement for the homes.
- Redwood Rise Home nightly rate starts at $500.00 per night plus Sonoma County occupancy tax of 14%.
- No other additional fees.
- Deposit and cancellation details: EXPLORE MORE
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
1 bedroom, 1 bath
1 Queen bedroom on 2nd level loft
Intimate full bathroom with shower only on the main level
The bedroom is open to the living spaces below
Architect Obi Bowman
A true Sea Ranch Redwood hideaway, nestled in the redwood forest with peekaboo glimpses of the Pacific
A walk-in cabin, 150 yards from the parking lot with a long outdoor staircase coming from the parking area
Wood burning stove
Modern furnishings against rustic architecture in signature Sea Ranch redwood paneling
View deck with BBQ grill, dining table and a terraced yard with sitting area
Full sized washer and dryer
- Maximum occupancy 2
- Check in 3pm
- Checkout 11am
- No unregistered guests overnight
- Not suitable for toddlers and children under 12
- No Pets
- No Smoking
- No Parties or Events
- Noise Curfew 10pm
- Concierge +
• This service is a curated experience beginning with your booking, through pre arrival planning and assistance during your stay. A seamless relationship to ensure you are having the experience of a lifetime.
• Expert and insider access both in home and off property assistance, including The Lodge offerings and activities, and suggestions for activities and dining in the surrounding coastal towns.
- The Lodge Restaurant Reservations +
• Preferred seating times, invitation to Lodge VIP events, insider access to any planned activities or workshops.
• Bar access at The Lodge
• Lodge Café, available daily from 8 - 5PM
• Fireside Lounge events and happening.
- VIP access to The Lodge's Daily Event Calendar
- General Store
- Pre-Arrival Grocery Shopping +
• Curated basics staples will be awaiting you. Then, with your concierge, customize your pantry so you never have to go anywhere.
- Housekeeping +
• Full service will be offered every third day. All other service requested can be customized for your preferences.
- Maintenance +
• Enjoy the support of a dedicated home maintenance team for any challenges or needs.
- Transportation Between Lodge and Home +
• Schedule your ride to dinner, activities, or drinks at The Lodge with your concierge.
- Wellness Services
- Fitness Programming
- Sea Ranch Experiences
- Brooklinen Linens
- Stocked Kitchen +
• Basic package of staples include olive oil, balsamic vinegar, chef's spices, milk, coffee, & tea
- Washer & Dryer
- Organic Bath & Shower Products
- Walking Sticks
- Sea Ranch Trail Guide
- Sea Ranch Activity Guide
- Sketching Supplies
- Board Games
- Book Library