Occupancy maximum of 4 adults / 2 children over 5 years old
Discover this charming cottage nestled in privacy on the east meadow of Highway 1 offering distant Pacific views from the living areas on the 2nd floor. White Tail’s secluded location makes this a true escape. This welcoming and sunny 2-bedroom, 2-bath house with a den with a pullout offers comfort, amenities, and location for your experience at The Sea Ranch. The bedrooms are located on the ground level, a bright and large king bedroom with a desk workspace and enjoys direct access to the large deck and hot tub and private yard. The 2nd queen bedded room has large bright sun filled windows that overlook the trees. There is a bonus den with a double sized pull out for additional sleeping options. There are 2 full baths to share on the ground floor, one with a tub. Upstairs living areas enjoy golf course and distant ocean views, a west facing deck with gas BBQ, a fully equipped kitchen, dining table for 6 and the living room that boasts a large fireplace, telescope, and games for a fun night for all. Outdoor fun includes a large deck and hot tub with lots of privacy.
A true architectural masterpiece of classic post and beam construction by Charles Moore, FAIA and master builder Matt Sylvia. The location of this home is convenient to the golf course, the Bluff Trail, the Salal Trail, the Del Mar Center and shopping in Gualala. You can walk to the bluffs without crossing the highway.
- There is a 3-night minimum stay requirement for the homes.
- White Tail nightly rates start at $600.00 per night plus Sonoma County occupancy tax of 14%.
- No other additional fees.
- Deposit and cancellation details: EXPLORE MORE
Spring Break 4th Night Free Offer
Book 3 consecutive nights* and receive the 4th night complimentary!
Valid on all bookings of 3 nights or more arriving between March 13 through May 25, 2023.
Offer is based on availability; not some blackout dates apply.
For assistance please contact Sea Ranch Living's Concierge at [email protected] or call 707 513-9904
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
2 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms
1 king bedded room enjoys direct access to the hot tub deck.
1 queen bedded light filled guest room.
1 den with a double bed pull out.
2 full bathrooms are shared on the bedroom level
Stunning architectural award-winning home designed by Charles Moore.
Distant Pacific views, very private sunny yard, and sits next to The Sea Ranch Golf Course
Fireplace in the Living Room
1 entertaining deck off the kitchen with distant Pacific and golf course views.
2nd large deck with hot tub
Private location in the east meadow of The Sea Ranch Bluff Trail and the Salal Trail
Full sized washer and dryer
Electric car charger
- Maximum occupancy 6, 4 adults and 2 children over 5
- Check in 3pm
- Check out 11am
- No unregistered guests overnight
- No children under 5
- No Pets
- No Smoking
- No Parties or Events
- Noise Curfew 10pm
- Concierge +
• This service is a curated experience beginning with your booking, through pre arrival planning and assistance during your stay. A seamless relationship to ensure you are having the experience of a lifetime.
• Expert and insider access both in home and off property assistance, including The Lodge offerings and activities, and suggestions for activities and dining in the surrounding coastal towns.
- The Lodge Restaurant Reservations +
• Preferred seating times, invitation to Lodge VIP events, insider access to any planned activities or workshops.
• Bar access at The Lodge
• Lodge Café, available daily from 8 - 5PM
• Fireside Lounge events and happening.
- VIP access to The Lodge's Daily Event Calendar
- General Store
- Pre-Arrival Grocery Shopping +
• Curated basics staples will be awaiting you. Then, with your concierge, customize your pantry so you never have to go anywhere.
- Housekeeping +
• Full service will be offered every third day. All other service requested can be customized for your preferences.
- Maintenance +
• Enjoy the support of a dedicated home maintenance team for any challenges or needs.
- Transportation Between Lodge and Home +
• Schedule your ride to dinner, activities, or drinks at The Lodge with your concierge.
- Wellness Services
- Fitness Programming
- Sea Ranch Experiences
- Brooklinen Linens
- Stocked Kitchen +
• Basic package of staples include olive oil, balsamic vinegar, chef's spices, milk, coffee, & tea
- Washer & Dryer
- Organic Bath & Shower Products
- Walking Sticks
- Sea Ranch Trail Guide
- Sea Ranch Activity Guide
- Sketching Supplies
- Board Games
- Book Library
For assistance, please contact Sea Ranch Living's Concierge at [email protected] or call 707-513-9904.