Condo 1, Unit 6
Occupancy maximum of 4 (2 adults, 2 children only)
Condominium 1 was the first unit in the Sea Ranch development, built in 1965, it is historically recognized as part of the original design by Charles W. Moore, Donlyn Lyndon, William Turnbull, Jr. and Richard Whitaker of the MLTW partnership. Condo 1 Unit 6 sits ocean front with sweeping views of the Pacific and is within walking distance to The Sea Ranch Lodge. The 919 sq. ft. condo interior spaces feature the full range of MLTW-developed design elements.
- Deposit and cancellation details: EXPLORE MORE
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
2 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms
Bedrooms are semi-private
One room features a queen bed and one room features a twin bunk bed
Stunning architectural award-winning home designed by Moore, Lyndon, Turnbull, and Whitaker (MLTW)
Pacific Ocean views
Fireplace and large sitting area
Art-filled featuring many modern furnishings original to the home
- Maximum occupancy 4, 2 adults and 2 children
- Check in 4pm
- Checkout 12pm
- No unregistered guests overnight
- Not suitable for children under the age of 13
- No Pets
- No Smoking
- No Parties or Events
- Noise Curfew 10pm
- Concierge +
• This service is a curated experience beginning with your booking, through pre arrival planning and assistance during your stay. A seamless relationship to ensure you are having the experience of a lifetime.
• Expert and insider access both in home and off property assistance, including The Lodge offerings and activities, and suggestions for activities and dining in the surrounding coastal towns.
- The Lodge Restaurant Reservations +
• Preferred seating times, invitation to Lodge VIP events, insider access to any planned activities or workshops.
• Bar access at The Lodge
• Lodge Café, available daily from 7AM - 4PM
• Fireside Lounge events and happening.
- VIP access to The Lodge's Daily Event Calendar
- General Store
- Pre-Arrival Grocery Shopping +
• Curated basics staples will be awaiting you. Then, with your concierge, customize your pantry so you never have to go anywhere.
- Housekeeping +
• Full service will be offered every third day. All other service requested can be customized for your preferences.
- Maintenance +
• Enjoy the support of a dedicated home maintenance team for any challenges or needs.
- Transportation Between Lodge and Home +
• Schedule your ride to dinner, activities, or drinks at The Lodge with your concierge in advance. Transportation is based on availability. Does not apply to group functions.
- Wellness Services
- Fitness Programming
- Sea Ranch Experiences
- Brooklinen Linens
- Stocked Kitchen +
• Basic package of staples include olive oil, balsamic vinegar, chef's spices, milk, coffee, & tea
- Washer & Dryer
- Organic Bath & Shower Products
- Walking Sticks
- Sea Ranch Trail Guide
- Sea Ranch Activity Guide
- Sketching Supplies
- Board Games
- Book Library
For assistance, please contact Sea Ranch Living's Concierge at [email protected] or call 707-513-9904 (available 9 AM - 5 PM).